You are viewing Karnal City's FIRST & highly ACCLAIMED Blog...!!!

Jan 10, 2009

Smoking Thrills....!

Yes..! to most of the youngsters 'Smoking Thrills', they start it because they think it looks 'cool', under pressure from friends or just to impress girls...!!

It is one of the biggest ongoing debates, if the govt. really wants to put a ban on smoking then why don't they shut the Cigarette companies.

Here is a great writ-up, from on of our 'Karnalite', Mr. Vaibhav Arora, published in blogs of Zee News. The writer has written a great lampoon targeting all the 'proud smokers'.

The Write-up goes as under:

"Since my early childhood, as far back as I can recall, parents and elders have always asked me to stay away from smoking. It wasn’t hard as nobody in my family smokes and so I did not realize how ‘cool’ smoking can actually make you look- until I joined college where a lot of people I saw around would have a cigarette in hand, even though most of them were doing it under pressure from friends or just to impress girls; not knowing what it would eventually do to their health."

Click here to read the full article:

Also read:

what other bloggers have to say about no smoking.
Aamir Khan endorsing no-smoking.
Ajay Devgan fined for smoking.



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment